Too Early but O well UNC thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Too Early but O well UNC thoughts

20Plus

Battle was 0-5 from 3

We had seven blocks on them and only turned it over 10 times

The incredible thing is they had 29 field on 25 assists!

2fg%=21/43=49%
3fg%- 8/22=36%

North Carolina miss 36 shots and had 15 off rebs

Out of our 10 turnovers nine of them were steals for Carolina

Frank and Ty we’re 17 for 40
And five for 15 from three

It will be our second game in a row and we are already a tired, injured team. If our big 3 get hot, it could happen. They were NOT hot when we last met, as your statistics clearly show. We could definitely beat them.

But let’s beat Wake first. Not a spark but a roaring fire needs to be lit under our players!

We played zero D in the 1st half last time and had a chance at the end.

Play D for 40 minutes and limit their 2nd chance points and we have a chance.

just rotate better on the dump down pass and make some shots. Wait thats every game

Extend on the Cam Johnson and Joel Berry, crash the boards, give up all the mid-range jumpers UNC would like to take.

It will be our second game in a row and we are already a tired, injured team. If our big 3 get hot, it could happen. They were NOT hot when we last met, as your statistics clearly show. We could definitely beat them.

But let’s beat Wake first. Not a spark but a roaring fire needs to be lit under our players!

Of our big 3, Frank was pretty hot vs unc. 5-10 from 3 which I think is his season high.

Dont we have to beat wake first?
Yes, but then we would be doomed because the rematch with UNC would apparently play out exactly like the first game.

If we get by wake I think it all depends on how motivated UNC is..if they really want to win the acct were in trouble were in trouble. If not maybe we can beat them.

Of our big 3, Frank was pretty hot vs unc. 5-10 from 3 which I think is his season high.
Tyus was 0 for 5 So that’s a wash anybody could agree with him ands Frank’s production from behind the arc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom