Top 20 seeds for the NCAA Tournament thru 2-26 (long) | Syracusefan.com

Top 20 seeds for the NCAA Tournament thru 2-26 (long)

Alsacs

Living Legend
My top 2o looks like this.
1 seeds
1. Kentucky(sadly I believe SU has the better resume, but the poll bias will give Kentucky the overall 1)
2. Syracuse(No. 1 RPI)
3. Duke ( has 3 top 10 RPI wins Kansas (N), Michigan State (N), and North Carolina (A)
4. Kansas (Regular Season Big XII championship and has quality non-conference wins over Ohio State and only has 4 losses)
2 seeds
5. Michigan State ( top Big 10 team, and has quality top 25 wins BUT losses to Illinois and Northwestern drop them to the 2 line.
6. North Carolina ( has all the front-court talent to win it all, but this team will only go as far as its backcourt and Roy take them)
7. Missouri ( this team is like Villanova 2006 with the 4 guard lineup and Cunningham, and will be a team that will go as far as matchups take them. If they play a team like Connecticut in the 2nd round they could be popped.)
8. Ohio State( they are a team that has everything but Jon Diebler from their team last year. Diebler was their Rautins who would drill open 3's caused from double-teaming Sullinger, but they are a team they could win it all if Smith Jr., Thomas, or Buford play well)
3 seeds
9. Georgetown ( I got nothing nice to say so I won't say anything)
10. Marquette ( see Georgetown)
11. Baylor ( this team is a mini-version of SU they play a zone and have talent, but OUR coaching is infinitely better than Baylor's but this team could beat anybody or lose in their first game depending on effort.)
12. Michigan ( this team being a 3 seed shows how the teams 12-24 are SO CLOSE they are a team that plays grinding defense and shoots 3's. I believe they will be a total matchup team but their resume so far makes them the final 3 seed.
4 seeds
This is where college basketball is completely down right now the 4's seeds are just not scary beyond Wichita State.
13. Wichita State ( SCARY team for us they play smart team defense, shoot the 3 pretty well and would have Senior leadership to play against more talented teams.
14. Wisconsin ( just a team that has played well recently, and has a stud guard in Taylor, but isn't scary but is a solid team.)
15. UNLV ( this is the best team in the West, and I believe their win over North Carolina will help them.)
16. Temple ( It was either them or Florida State and gave the team leading the A-10 credit over the team that has lost to 2 IVY league teams)
5 seeds- who can move up to 4 seeds- Murray State, Florida State, Louisville, or Florida
Bracketing if held to serve
1. UK-Midwest(St.Louis) vs. 4. KU- West(Phoenix)
2. SU- East(Boston) vs. 3. Duke- South(Atlanta)
Even though Kentucky wants Atlanta Lexington is closer to St. Louis than Atlanta so the committee can move Kentucky to St. Louis and can put Missouri in St. Louis to get the fans that Kansas would provide.
Midwest St. Louis
1. Kentucky
2. Missouri- (NCAA wants either Mizzou or KU here so they get MU because Duke is higher than KU)
3. Georgetown
4. Wichita State
5. Murray State
East- Boston
1. Syracuse
2. North Carolina
3. Michigan
4. Temple
5. Florida State
South- Atlanta
1. Duke
2. Michigan State
3. Baylor
4. Wisconsin
5. Louisville
West- Phoenix
1. Kansas
2. Ohio State
3. Marquette
4. UNLV
5. Florida

I kept all conference top 3's in different brackets, and had to schedule only 1 rematch Kansas-Ohio State, but Sullinger was out. Let me know what you think?

Flip flop Sparty for Duke and then you will be good. Mich State will 100% get a #1 seed if they win the Big 10 and make it to the finals of their conference tourney over any ACC team.

Flip flop Sparty for Duke and then you will be good. Mich State will 100% get a #1 seed if they win the Big 10 and make it to the finals of their conference tourney over any ACC team.

You are forgetting the Duke-UNC bias when you make this statement.

Nice work. I think Duke will have to win out to get the coveted last #1 seed.

Looks good. Though Kentucky would be pissed at prospect of playing a lower seeded Mizzou in Mizzou in the E8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom