tough one... | Syracusefan.com

tough one...

BillSU

All American
Bigs matter this game. Elijah Thomas 6'9" 245 vs Paschal , Bourama or Dolejaz. Last year he had 18 points and dominated. Will we do better tonight than we did last March?

Bigs matter this game. Elijah Thomas 6'9" 245 vs Paschal , Bourama or Dolejaz. Last year he had 18 points and dominated. Will we do better tonight than we did last March?

We won didn’t we?

I remember Clemson having zero clue what to do against the zone for at least for the first ten mins. Reed got hot in second half, he scares me the most along with Thomas. Mitchell is decent but mehh

We won didn’t we?
yeah, by 3 points. That wasn't the point. I know a win is a win but based on Chukwu, Sidibe, and Dolezaj's play this could be a tough game against Thomas.

I gave you a like for actually discussing the game beforehand, like I do on other sports boards. It's odd, on here we know if Boheim's cat is constipated, and some of the most excruciating minutia one could think of, but the last couple of games I wanted to bet on and was looking for pre-game analysis, and there was absolutely none. Zilch. I found it more disappointing than flatulance during fornication.

Tonight every prediction in the thread had the Cuse covering the spread...many by a lot...but other than you, no discussion of why. I'm starting to have second thoughts of the huge wager that thread made me decide to make.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom