Trae Golden: 'Syracuse Didn't Look Like A Team That's Slumping' | Syracusefan.com

Trae Golden: 'Syracuse Didn't Look Like A Team That's Slumping'

Exactly, Trae Golden isnt going to diminish one of the biggest wins for Tech in years by saying "Yea, that team is an injury riddled dumpster fire"

Well, for the best part GT played a pretty good game. They shot the ball well and had several very difficult shots fall which I'm sure gave them a little more adrenaline rush.

Well, for the best part GT played a pretty good game. They shot the ball well and had several very difficult shots fall which I'm sure gave them a little more adrenaline rush.
They had a good game plan and executed very well for 37 minutes. They spread the floor and made crisp passes and hit their open shots. It's the exact formula BC and UVA used. I'm sure it will be the formula that FSU applies on Saturday, as well as our 1st ACC Tourney game.

I don't see us winning until JG is back and healthy.

maybe Trae Golden should take every game seriously and GT wouldn't be so terrible

if I were his coach I would be upset about this, not good when your players need motivation from ESPN to come to play each night

Why is that the headline? Oh, pageviews, nevermind.

We definitely could have played better to say the least but you also have to give credit where it is due. They shot and passed the ball extremely well and played good de.

They are 14-16, you certainly have to blame syracuse for some of those things.