Trae Young...he gone | Syracusefan.com

Trae Young...he gone

I think he’ll be really solid with more space and better players. The guy is too good of a shooter/ballhandler/passer. It’s one thing for a guy like Frank to have to play all these minutes but this kid is 18, a frosh, and doesn’t have a guy like Battle on his team. He has to do everything.

I think he’ll be really solid with more space and better players. The guy is too good of a shooter/ballhandler/passer. It’s one thing for a guy like Frank to have to play all these minutes but this kid is 18, a frosh, and doesn’t have a guy like Battle on his team. He has to do everything.
He is a volume shooter at 36% from deep who is undersized with short arms. I don’t think he is a productive player in the league.

I can’t decide if Young is a volume shooter or he’s a volume shooter because he’s THE guy on that team.

I mean his name is also right next to Sherman Douglas’ in the record book as well.

Too bad. With only one year of play he'll be just a footnote in the history of college BB. Would love to see what he could have done over multiple years. He should have gone to Arizona, where money isn't a reason to declare for the draft.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom