tragic accident at Michigan-Ohio State game | Syracusefan.com

tragic accident at Michigan-Ohio State game

Every time Adidas tries to make some modern 'cool' uniform they look like hell. Somehow Baylor's fans have taken pride in their fluorescent green uniforms.

Adidas sucks at making uniforms. Really bad.

A florescent yellow highlighter expoded all over the Michigan uniforms ... I hope the same thing never happens in Orange here
Yikes! I swear I was thinking the same thing and was going to start a thread "This just in, Michigan team and their court get into a fight with a truck full of highlighters. Truck wins."
You beat me to it.
:)

Every time Adidas tries to make some modern 'cool' uniform they look like hell. Somehow Baylor's fans have taken pride in their fluorescent green uniforms.

For a school that theoretically doesn't allow alcohol and historically banned dancing, those uniforms are pretty risqué.

I recently saw a picture of myself skiing about 20 years ao. Flourescent blue and orange jacket, wit fluorescent yellow pants. Yikes

it's the socks/shoes that really make these Mich unis work though

LOL just noticed blue kids now.

Wow they are calling this tight right now. If this was CUSE PITT both teams and pep bands would already be in foul trouble.

On a similar note, I despise the trend of making the names on the back of the jersey the same color as the jersey itself. TURRIBLE for TV.

There was no shortage of dancing nor alcohol when during the years I went to school there.

I personally thought the uni's were cool. Not something I would want to see everyday..but once in a great while? why not.

Remember the neon orange/grey SU uni's last year at the dome against USF? My new retina implants are finally starting to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom