Transfer Portal 2024 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Transfer Portal 2024

FLJ better get a move on.

Rosters lock at 9 PM tonight and she won't be able to add anymore players until 2025.

(Actually, she's got 4 months until the Fall Semester starts).
Lucky if they go .500 in their non-conference which is usually soft. She needs borrow one of Fran's recruiters because her staff not getting it done.

They lost 3 of the top scorers from the roster (including the 3rd all time leading scorer) and a solid backup guard that played ~11 mins/game. They need to find some replacements ready to contribute immediately or that momentum and feel good energy that FLJ created this year is going to take a major hit.

They lost 3 of the top scorers from the roster (including the 3rd all time leading scorer) and a solid backup guard that played ~11 mins/game. They need to find some replacements ready to contribute immediately or that momentum and feel good energy that FLJ created this year is going to take a major hit.
I understand that people feel we will take a step back but we are not going to be bellows .500. She has two 20 wins season since she arrived. We have good pieces for next year. People need to relax and have faith in the acc coach of the year.

Screenshot_11.jpg

I keep telling Y'all to be patient...something Big is coming...We can't get them all...and not every player, just because they are in the portal, is a good fit for us. We are moving Stealth like...hit me up after the big news...

So, you’re saying Coach Jack moves in silence…
… like lasagna? ;)

Of course “big” is all how you look at it. I’ll say a big need on the roster has been filled.
well said. Tough to have lost Latham. She is the type of player we now need to go find elsewhere. Need a PF who can rebound and score underneath. I also think a C would be ideal. The young lady coming back is injury prone unfortunately. Need some backup there.

well said. Tough to have lost Latham. She is the type of player we now need to go find elsewhere. Need a PF who can rebound and score underneath. I also think a C would be ideal. The young lady coming back is injury prone unfortunately. Need some backup there.
I don’t disagree at all!! The staff knows what they need as well, the challenge is finding the right fit for our culture! Every player in the portal… is not for the Cuse.. and vice versa