Transfer second guessing | Syracusefan.com

Transfer second guessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cstate

Scout Team
Last years players will never admit it, but deep down I wonder how they and “their camps/advisors” feel about their decisions? I’m watching the Oregon game and Quincy in 1/7 and 0/4 from three, with zero rebounds or assists. KR can’t be thrilled with his season. Woody Newton was glued to the bench.

Last years players will never admit it, but deep down I wonder how they and “their camps/advisors” feel about their decisions? I’m watching the Oregon game and Quincy in 1/7 and 0/4 from three, with zero rebounds or assists. KR can’t be thrilled with his season. Woody Newton was glued to the bench.
Sadly many kids aren’t being advised by people who really know what’s best. I think Kadary leaving would have made sense if he went to a team in true need of a PG. Woody showed that he likely sat exactly where he belonged last year. That said we don’t know if they left for other reasons as well.

Their NCAA tournament games?

The only transfer out from last year’s team that arguably had a ‘better’ statistical year this season was Braswell. But interestingly, you can make the case that all three of Swider, Jimmy and Symir had ‘better’ years at SU this season.

The only transfer out from last year’s team that arguably had a ‘better’ statistical year this season was Braswell. But interestingly, you can make the case that all three of Swider, Jimmy and Symir had ‘better’ years at SU this season.
They played/did a lot more because they went to a worse team where they got a lot more opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom