Transfers | Syracusefan.com

Transfers

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
I don't recall the program getting as many notworthy transfers during one off-season, including the JCs.

Funderburke, Raymon, Zion Jones, Marcus Pierce-Brewster, Christopher Clark, Davon Walls (and Jacob Green?).

Question: Who is the most impactful transfer this program has had since Coach Mac became HC in 1981?

I don't recall the program getting as many notworthy transfers during one off-season, including the JCs.

Funderburke, Raymon, Zion Jones, Marcus Pierce-Brewster, Christopher Clark, Davon Walls (and Jacob Green?).

Question: Who is the most impactful transfer this program has had since Coach Mac became HC in 1981?
Taj Smith?

It is kind of weird but I consider jucos to not be all that unusual. You don't really see guys go from one div 1 program to another though. I always figured that's due to how many guys redshirt and how little film will exist on a guy at the end of the bench.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

They are only noteworthy if they actually do something.

Interesting post. I can't get beyond Carpenter & Abraham.

How about the other way? Players who left & had impact where they went: I got Jim DelGado (sp?/to Tampa (who played football at the time) QB ended ip with some NFL years), Otis Wilson (biggest loss), & David Legree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about the other way? Players who left & had impact where they went: I got Jim DelGado (sp?/to Tampa (who played football at the time) QB ended ip with some NFL years), Otis Wilson (biggest loss), & David Legree.

David Legree making an impact at a 1AA isn't too impressive.

Normally, no. But when you consider our QB issues & fact he got done NFL attention, maybe so. He was at least the only other arguable one I could come up with.

How about Mandel Robinson -- a #44 who transferred to Wyoming.

Don't know about Legree specifically but many D1 kids that transfer go 1AA so they don't have to sit a year, especially if they already sat a year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2