Trevor | Syracusefan.com

Trevor

He can't start practicing until Friday. JB said he should be able to play Sunday.

they've suffered a career ending injury.
saw them on S. Salina St. with a bottle of Thunderchicken in a bag.
Sad.

t
they've suffered a career ending injury.
saw them on S. Salina St. with a bottle of Thunderchicken in a bag.
Sad.
This was supposed to stay on the Pay side only...Pace did not need to know this days before the game...please refrain from giving out material information to our rivals...even if they arent rivals.

Is this what really happened? Because there are a lot of posters on the Syracuse.com board saying his tonsils had sex with someone on the teams girlfriend and got her pregnant. IDK just passing along information.

Shouldn't this have been coded as 'upper body surgery'?

His tonsils are out for the year.
If they get redshirted and try to come back next year, it could cause a real problem for the team.

Is this what really happened? Because there are a lot of posters on the Syracuse.com board saying his tonsils had sex with someone on the teams girlfriend and got her pregnant. IDK just passing along information.
I heard they were spotted at Chuck's punching Otto.

Keep it on the down low though.

Well they definitely couldn't lay a claim to his seat in class!!

My sources told me that Trevor's tonsils stopped going to class last week. If injury hadn't ended their season, their academic failures would have gotten them for sure.

My sources told me that Trevor's tonsils stopped going to class last week. If injury hadn't ended their season, their academic failures would have gotten them for sure.

As long as they stay away from their girlfriend's car, they should be ok!

Cooney now has a 82.49% reduced chance to choke in March.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom