Trey Fairchild one of Otterbein's biggest catches | Syracusefan.com

Trey Fairchild one of Otterbein's biggest catches

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Fairchild-259b.jpg

He looks all filled out

http://www.d3football.com/columns/a...r-Fairchild-one-of-Otterbeins-biggest-catches

He is up to around 200 lbs. He's beat up though. Hematomas in his back and finding out today, but I think he has played the last 2 weeks with a cracked rib. Very Painful.

Is he beating press coverage though?? :) sorry could not resist, looks like Troy made the right choice moving on, hope all is well

Is he beating press coverage though?? :) sorry could not resist, looks like Troy made the right choice moving on, hope all is well

HAHA, good question..He is, BUT, then when at slot, they last 3 teams have taken an inside linebacker to hit him if he slips inside, with a safety shaded. If he is at the X - WR spot, they just bring the free safety over top and straight out double team...It has been a crazy year...now he is out for a least a week...

HAHA, good question..He is, BUT, then when at slot, they last 3 teams have taken an inside linebacker to hit him if he slips inside, with a safety shaded. If he is at the X - WR spot, they just bring the free safety over top and straight out double team...It has been a crazy year...now he is out for a least a week...
Glad Trey is fulfilling his potential at Otterbein. Hope he heals quickly and ends up playing on Sundays next season.

Just found out, he has played the last two weeks with fractured ribs and hematomas in his back...tougher than I thought he was...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom