Tribute | Syracusefan.com

Tribute

Lucid

Last One Picked
This is, undoubtedly, one of the best coaching jobs in Jim Boeheim's long and storied hall-of-fame career, regardless of anything his naysayers might think. How he has molded this ragtag bunch of players into a cohesive unit is mind-boggling. I think it's persistence more than anything else, and the same attitude of persistence has rubbed off on each and every one of his players.

They all know they don't "belong" here and they don't care. They all know they don't have enough horses, enough scoring, or enough panache and they don't care. They just keep playing, and they have all - to a man - bought into JB's 2-3 zone juggernaut.

All of the players deserve kudos, because they each stepped up when they were called upon to do so, and they keep on doing it, game after game. It doesn't make a bit of difference what they do from here on out. This is a team of winners, and I'm glad to have witnessed it, and shared in it via this board.

I think the team is proving naysayers wrong and that they DO more than belong - they don’t care who else believes in them because they do! They embrace their under dog role and get strength from it and each other. Love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom