Triche and back pain | Syracusefan.com

Triche and back pain

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
How about a cortisone shot if he's in pain. Back problems will throw off your whole game. Sometimes its only certain movements in a direction that bother you. He's more of a liability out there at times.

Yes, he missed some shots. Those were tough but they were all pretty good looks. I want him taking those every time. But how is it that anyone thinks he was a liability out there? He was fouled on four drives to the basket. Isn't that what everyone wants him to do? I know I do.

And his defense was the best of any guard out there last night. I know MCW gambles more and gets some big steals, but MCW had one last night and Brandon had two. And his positioning and recovery are much better than MCW. And when we needed to get the ball over half court at the end of the game, it was BT who was tasked to do that.

Whether or not someone is a good basketball player is not only dependent on the number of shots they make. There are two ends of a basketball court. I prefer to have the senior out there who plays well (if not great) on both ends.

I thought he was going to have a big game after he pulled up from 3 at the start

He made some late game bad passes that were either turned over or were deflected and we luckily we got back. He's too experienced to do that. Keeps missing key ft's, another bad shooting night. A good bt we could of won comfortably last night. give him a cortisone shot if he did not receive one already.

He made some late game bad passes that were either turned over or were deflected and we luckily we got back. He's too experienced to do that. Keeps missing key ft's, another bad shooting night. A good bt we could of won comfortably last night. give him a cortisone shot if he did not receive one already.

BT was 5-8 from the line. He had 3 TOs and that bad pass that we got back you were talking about I think was MCW. Not positive on that one, but pretty sure.

I think the shooting is in his head. When he squares up and just shoots smoothly, it's more than likely going in. When he drives he seems to be hesitating just a half-second or so while in the air. It's not smooth and it's like he's thinking should I pass this? I want to see him just take the shot and play his game.

Last night watching him shoot after his first made three made me think of this part of the Last Samurai. Someone needs to tell Brandon - no mind.

His back seemed fine during Montana game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom