Triche and MCW | Syracusefan.com

Triche and MCW

Triche is playing poorly. I'll just say that. Major pet peeve: MCW leaving his feet and then passing to the opposition for a breakaway.

Especially after the louisville game, they won us that game. What the f happened?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

It's baffling. I was honestly confident they were one of the 2 or 3 best backcourts in the nation. nope.

It's baffling. I was honestly confident they were one of the 2 or 3 best backcourts in the nation. nope.
Me too What? Where the fing hell is Cooney?

Triche is playing poorly. I'll just say that. Major pet peeve: MCW leaving his feet and then passing to the opposition for a breakaway.
He doesn't think he's so lackadaisical.

Brandon is playing to around his career percentages for FG% and has dropped in three point shooting. He is what he is. If he were from GA and not named Triche, people's view of him would never have been as optimistic.

With that said, he's a PG trying to play the two, so I'll give him the benefit of having to play out of position.

MCW is shooting so poorly that he is basically starting us out in a hole every game. He lacks maturity, strength and any resemblance of a functional outside shot.

Brandon is playing to around his career percentages for FG% and has dropped in three point shooting. He is what he is. If he were from GA and not named Triche, people's view of him would never have been as optimistic.

With that said, he's a PG trying to play the two, so I'll give him the benefit of having to play out of position.

MCW is shooting so poorly that he is basically starting us out in a hole every game. He lacks maturity, strength and any resemblance of a functional outside shot.
Both their decision making is awful, stats aside.

This team has major problems. The great disappearing act of X-mas. The god awful shooting of Williams and Triche. The 40 footers from Southerland.

Fair is the only sure thing.

This is kind of what I expected.

MCW is very good in the open court, and BT is what he is.

They are getting defended pretty hard. It seems like teams are willing to give our bigger guys room. The times we passed patiently around the perimeter, we got some good looks.

For the record, to the people saying MCW has shot so poorly lately that were in a hole before we start the game:
1. We were up by what? 15 early in the game? Fueled by MCW and Fair no less.
2. He's been shooting nearly 50% over the last 6 games.

I don't get any of this. You got this heavy set kid going King Kong against us, I just laugh.

For the record, to the people saying MCW has shot so poorly lately that were in a hole before we start the game:
1. We were up by what? 15 early in the game? Fueled by MCW and Fair no less.
2. He's been shooting nearly 50% over the last 6 games.

1. The games don't end after 12 minutes.

2. You are cherry picking the games. His shooting percentages are abysmal for a starting guard at this level.

I always get killed for saying it, but the JB team that is better in Feb-March than Nov.-Dec. is about as rare as Halley's comet.

MCW's shooting is not even D1 material. The inside game is fiction. Southerland has free reign to do whatever in god's name he feels like doing. Triche makes boneheaded decisons. Our two Mickey All-Americans over 6'6 were equally effective tonight.

We have one player who knows what he's doing, and even he made an uncharacteristic T-ROB-like move tonight.

I always get killed for saying it, but the JB team that is better in Feb-March than Nov.-Dec. is about as rare as Halley's comet.

MCW's shooting is not even D1 material. The inside game is fiction. Southerland has free reign to do whatever in god's name he feels like doing. Triche makes boneheaded decisons. Our two Mickey All-Americans over 6'6 were equally effective tonight.

We have one player who knows what he's doing, and even he made an uncharacteristic T-ROB-like move tonight.
Never in a 100 years would i think the guards would be costing us games. Especially when Cooney was playing well in the first twiddling his thumbs in the 2nd.

1. The games don't end after 12 minutes.

2. You are cherry picking the games. His shooting percentages are abysmal for a starting guard at this level.

1. We were up 15 early mainly due to MCW and Fair. How is being up 15 starting out in a hole? Saying the game isn't 12 minutes long is arguing a point I never made to begin with.

2. He's been significantly better since the Notre Dame game. That's when it seemed like he finally started to settle in. There was the pre big east MCW, the big east MCW, and the post notre dame MCW.

Player A
3P% - .298
FG% - .425
FT% - .743

Player B
3P% - .247
FG% - .322
FT% - .818

Player C
3P% - .283
FG% - .379
FT% - .744

Triche is having perhaps the most disappointing senior season by a guard in an SU uniform in a LONG LONG time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom