Triche end of games | Syracusefan.com

Triche end of games

triche w ball in hand at the end of games Yes or No?

• Total voters

Gormanite4L

Walk On
I noticed last night that triche was handling the ball at the end of the game. I have been saying he needs the rock in his hands at the end of the game. A senior who has been through everything needs to be the primary ball handler. Especially when we have seen he has been able to not only get by defenders but also finish around the rim. Any chance this trend continues? I hope so!

Clearly, BT should have the ball near the end of close games. MCW has a tendency to try and win it on his own; BT has a better sense of how to win it, whether on his own or with a well timed pass.

cuse went 6/6 from the stripe last 2 minutes of regulation . jerami (2) cj(2) mcw(2). just sayin'.
cj's trey with 10 seconds to go were our only points from the floor.

They alternated. Whoever had the ball just kept it until the defense pressured them to give it up.

At the end of the day, I don't mind if it's in Triche's hands, but I'd prefer it to be in MCW's just because he does a better job of creating for other people than Triche does. When Triche attacks, he almost never kicks it out.

I dont mind the ball in BT's hands. He just needs to make them.

MCW has not demonstrated the willingness to pass at the end of stall...Triche seems to be the better handler of the ball and more willing to pass at the time...I go with Triche for now

We may have learned from the Nova game hopefully. Triche needs the ball in his hands at the end at least some of the time and especially when it comes down to FT's. C.J. has the best percentage but I would rather Triche shoot the FT's in any end game situation plus C.J. in bounds the ball anyway.

i wanted the ball in triche's hands the last couple minutes of the pitt game, we were still within striking distance and triche is the only guy who can get hot and knock down 2 or 3 threes in a row. mcw missed an open 3 and a runner in the lane and that was the game.