Triche playing much better today -- | Syracusefan.com

Triche playing much better today --

Two developing situations to keep an eye on. Keita looks much improved and James looks fantastic at the two. He's taken more purposeful dribbles in two games than he's taken in three years.

Both fantastic developments for out depth.

Two developing situations to keep an eye on. Keita looks much improved and James looks fantastic at the two. He's taken more purposeful dribbles in two games than he's taken in three years.

I could play the two against Bloomsburg. I really hope you're right because flexibility is AWESOME, but I have a hard time putting much stock in what we see in these exhibitions.

aberration. he's a bum
Missed two free throws, should have 20 at the half. Loss of focus. Totally unacceptable. Lapses like this will cost us games. Book it. You heard it here first.

I thought Keita was fantastic against Pace, for reasons beyond dominating 6'6" opponents. He showed much better hands, kept the ball high, and was decisive in his layups.

agree jake was impressed with his ball handling today

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed - he played an outstanding game.

Good observations, Jake. I've expressed several times already that this team reminds me a lot of the 09-10 team, with an effective forward sixth man, we're starting two bigs that might give way to a lineup that features one with both forwards, etc. But Keita as a backup center is something that the 09-10 team didn't have at all. He's a HUGE step up as an experienced junior who's played significant minutes than Riley was as a completely green frosh. Heaven forbid, but if anything happened to either Coleman / Rak this year a la Arinze, we'd be in reasonably good shape with Keita. Huge luxury to have that guy be our third big.

And I don't know how you couldn't be impressed as hell by Southerland thus far. He had a great pass before halftime to Grant that my father and I were talking about, and then was all smiles on the sidelines chatting it up with Boeheim. He's going to have a big year. Very pleased to see him putting the ball on the floor more confidently. If he can somehow average 6 rebounds this year, he could be all league.

Hey, I thought this was a post about Triche! Back to him, I thought he was like an animal today. I really believe it was because he read this board. Something lit a fire under him (probably his own critical review of his game against Pace)!

I don't think it's hard to imagine that review of the Pace film motivated Brandon a bit.

No Triche and Southerland are seniors incapable of improvement! We have to be realistic about this as we all know people and players don't continue to develop into their early twenties! It is IMPOSSIBLE!

'Cuse is obviously in trouble...
1. Triche cracked a smile on court and in tme-out huddle
2. Triche pumped his arms but was not too graceful doing so
3. Triche slashed to the hoop and made shots from outside
4. Triche had 23 pts, 7 boards, 7 assts, 2 steals---but also 4 TOs
5. Triche played only 22 minutes--yikes he must have been tired

...and he did LEAD the team last night...so what did you all find wrong with him tonight...just asking since most of you stayed away from kicking the kid...let's hear it..and maybe come to conclusion we should wait for the season to begin and or even end before calling out Triche's good and bad qualities each and every time he steps on the court...geez.

'Cuse is obviously in trouble...
1. Triche cracked a smile on court and in tme-out huddle
2. Triche pumped his arms but was not too graceful doing so
3. Triche slashed to the hoop and made shots from outside
4. Triche had 23 pts, 7 boards, 7 assts, 2 steals---but also 4 TOs
5. Triche played only 22 minutes--yikes he must have been tired

...and he did LEAD the team last night...so what did you all find wrong with him tonight...just asking since most of you stayed away from kicking the kid...let's hear it..and maybe come to conclusion we should wait for the season to begin and or even end before calling out Triche's good and bad qualities each and every time he steps on the court...geez.

Stop being so sensitive they were just being realistic.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom