Triche... | Syracusefan.com

Triche...

OrangeTown

All Conference
Not another thread about if he can or can't lead us or how little emotion he shows or if he wears boxers or briefs...

No, this thread is just something to say I thought it was pretty damn cool the way he ran out of his way to foul the Bloomsburg guy with a little over 2 minutes left to stop the clock and make sure the walk-ons got some time. And by the way they were smiling and slapping Triche's hand as they walked on, they were appreciative too. Good to see the comeraderie.

And my response is to reinforce your response!

He was on fire yesterday! But I didn't notice what you reported above, and that only adds more fuel to that fire. Thanks!

Not another thread about if he can or can't lead us or how little emotion he shows or if he wears boxers or briefs...

No, this thread is just something to say I thought it was pretty damn cool the way he ran out of his way to foul the Bloomsburg guy with a little over 2 minutes left to stop the clock and make sure the walk-ons got some time. And by the way they were smiling and slapping Triche's hand as they walked on, they were appreciative too. Good to see the comeraderie.
I noticed that same thing too! Great job getting the walkons some PT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom