Triche | Syracusefan.com

Triche

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Didnt read any posts yet so if its been said , i dont apologize : ) and i guess it will be said again. Off night shooting the ball from deep but had some huge shots late in the game to keep us within reach before we took the lead. A tough runner in the lane and a pull up mid range shot that kept us right there. HUGE baskets. Also had the nice assist to i think grant or xmas. Awesome to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As great a complement that he has been to MCW, I am still very perplexed on his free throw shooting. We are very fortunate that he missing front halves of one and ones down the stretch vs L'ville and Cincy didn't come back to bite us. It wasn't that long ago that he set school records for his FT shooting. I realize how difficult it was for him when it was his first FT attempt of the game, but he needs to get this past him otherwise he will be put in that position again (and more than once).

The left handed layup down the middle of the lane in transition is a play not even many guys in the nba can make. His body control is getting better with every game.

Yup im at the point where i expect him to miss the big ft's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk