Triche | Syracusefan.com

Triche

OrangeBlood

Starter
We simply do not have the scoring for him to have 2 points in 34 minutes. When he plays bad, we are an average team. He is our best scorer and we need him to average 17-20. We need that. 3-15 from the field is not going to get it done.

The loss, is not just on him. Rak/Baye were lacking, The wings were avegare (Dirty was bad on D) and MCW was unsteady.

This game knocks us back down to earth. I think we, self included, were too high after Saturday.

I think we can get to Atlanta, but we will have to get there on the backs of our seniors. If they are great, so are we, if they are bad we will struggle to make it out of Sweet 16.

Also, UCONN being 6-6 from 3 at one point didn't help.

On to the next, need to bouce back with a dominate performance Saturday. I am not as down as many.. I think this team can still get better and make a run.

We simply do not have the scoring for him to have 2 points in 34 minutes. When he plays bad, we are an average team. He is our best scorer and we need him to average 17-20. We need that. 3-15 from the field is not going to get it done.

The loss, is not just on him. Rak/Baye were lacking, The wings were avegare (Dirty was bad on D) and MCW was unsteady.

This game knocks us back down to earth. I think we, self included, were too high after Saturday.

I think we can get to Atlanta, but we will have to get there on the backs of our seniors. If they are great, so are we, if they are bad we will struggle to make it out of Sweet 16.

Also, UCONN being 6-6 from 3 at one point didn't help.

On to the next, need to bouce back with a dominate performance Saturday. I am not as down as many.. I think this team can still get better and make a run.

This is a pretty good post. Not pinning this on Triche AT ALL--piss poor overall team effort--but this was a game that was tailor made for him to dominate. He should have been able to muscle those minuscule guards to the hole all game, but instead he settled for jump shots most of the game.

Frustrating. But he was hardly alone.

He had a bad game. It will happen. He certainly pulled our a$$es out of the fire many times this season.

Team effort in the loss tonight. Poor defense, bad shooting, bad rebounding. Just a bad night overall.

For me, Triche is the most frustrating player I think Syracuse has ever had in my 30 plus years of watching Syracuse hoops. I love him but damn...consistency puhlease.

He had a bad game. It will happen. He certainly pulled our a$$es out of the fire many times this season.

Team effort in the loss tonight. Poor defense, bad shooting, bad rebounding. Just a bad night overall.
And poor coaching by dropping the ball with CJ in the 2nd half.

Triche hasn't been good since the nova game, really disappointed in him tonite. I think we win tonite if he has a good game despite how bad we played.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

I haven't been high on this team all season. I've had a show me attitude . At times they've played well, more often the offense has been painful to watch.

We've really only had 1 consistent player on the team...Fair.

I think we have a chance to make some noise in the tourney, but only because there are so many inconsistent teams in the top 20.

I agree.

Brandon is fine but he's not a put the team on his back and carry it kind of player. Noone is really, Southerland could be but we never started the kid and he just missed 6 games. I think we need to realize Brandon is an extremely high end "complimentary" guy and he is going to come up short when we force him to be the "main" guy to drive our offense. JB screwed up last year by keeping him in against OSU when we got all we were ever gonna get out of him and had Dion sitting on the bench.

It sucks but we win with a good game from Brandon tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom