Triche | Syracusefan.com

Triche

skurey

Living Legend
Started how many straight games? Still hasn't learned a damn thing.

At this point he's going to sink us. We can't win with him playing like this. MCW, Southerland and Fair balled out today but they can't carry Triche's dead weight.

Basketball is a team game and it's hard to pin a loss on any one player. But IMO you have to say Triche is primarily responsible for this loss today, especially with his awful play in the last 5 minutes.

Having a dismal senior season.

The kid is constantly in his own head. You could see it from the beginning of the game.

Cant graduate fast enough, for once Tristy was right, hes been a disaster.

7 solid and spectacular turnovers Triche. Rather lose with Cooney!

The kid is constantly in his own head. You could see it from the beginning of the game.
Exactly. Very weak mentally. We should have known. The signs were there throughout his career.

Worst 4 year starter in the history of college hoops
That's a bit harsh. Let's just say his level of improvement has been minimal at best and leave it at that.

Cant wait for him to yell at a reporter while ignoring branding shooting in the teens or single digits this month.

His substitution patterns in the 2nd half were magnificent

His substitution patterns in the 2nd half were magnificent

Agreed, we have a healthy Coleman and Grant who was having the best game of his short career prior to James comign back and they played maybe a total of 5 minutes.

Brandon's been exposed his senior season...up until this season there was always another guard to replace him when he didn't play well....

Can we try grant at the 2?? He needs to be on the court

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Can we try grant at the 2?? He needs to be on the court

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
That makes more sense than Grant at the 5 at least.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom