Triche's jumper | Syracusefan.com

Triche's jumper

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
His form looks slightly different, higher release point maybe? Can't put my finger on it but its not as smooth, don't like it

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Not sure about that, but I've noticed the hitch in his shot seems more pronounced tonight than usual.

Noticed it all year but didnt say anything...deinitely a bigtime hitch

Still looks like he thinks too much about every move he makes. I cant imagine how good he would be if he just played on instincts and just let it flow. He shoots from a different angle and release point with each shot. Hard to find consistency that way

he has the same shot he has always had. and it has never been better than average at best.

He was spoiled frosh yr when opponents were focused on everyone else but him - he had open shots all day long. once they started paying attention to him he really struggled.

30% this yr. 35% last yr. 33% soph yr. These are pedestrian numbers for a guy who is suppose to be a shooter. goes back to what I said the other day - Triche needs to focus on the little things and defense and leave the 3 pt shooting to the shooters. At 30%, his shooting = turnover.

he has the same shot he has always had. and it has never been better than average at best.

He was spoiled frosh yr when opponents were focused on everyone else but him - he had open shots all day long. once they started paying attention to him he really struggled.

30% this yr. 35% last yr. 33% soph yr. These are pedestrian numbers for a guy who is suppose to be a shooter. goes back to what I said the other day - Triche needs to focus on the little things and defense and leave the 3 pt shooting to the shooters. At 30%, his shooting = turnover.

Yeah, and in meaningful games, there is no way he should be leading the teams in fg attempts. That is a scary thought...

Same people trashing bt as always. Face it, you guys don't want him to play well.

Same people trashing bt as always. Face it, you guys don't want him to play well.

i dont think you want other players to play well.

I am dying for triche to play well consistently, just hasnt happened yet.

No, I'm pretty sure I want everyone to play well. He's the only guy you consistently trash. Yeah he's streaky, but he's arguably our second best player right now. Just get over it, I don't see you trashing cooneys shot, southerlands, or mcw. Nobody has been consistent outside yet this year. Southerlands hasnt hit a shot since Arkansas, but I don't see a thread about that on here. Consistently attacking the same player, when he contributes a lot of other things besides shooting is stupid. He's the only guy on the team that's scored double figures every game. That's pretty consistent, and tells me if his shot isn't falling he can score other ways.

Nothing against Brandon, but after replaying the last coupla games, I did notice a more pronounced 'head-jerk" (for lack of a better word) on his shot.
I don't think its affecting him much, but it does seem to be there. :noidea:

Cusefan0307 said:
That was an intelligent response.​
that was an even more intelligent response.

Sounds like a cat fight-

images

I'm just waiting for someone to break out the dreaded "I know you are, but what am I?"

It's all good, I usually just lurk around this board, but when you notice the same few people trolling one player specifically over years it's hard not to notice, especially when he's not the only player hot and cold from outside.

It's all good, I usually just lurk around this board, but when you notice the same few people trolling one player specifically over years it's hard not to notice, especially when he's not the only player hot and cold from outside.

Are you crying?

If you dont like my posts dont read them. Block me. Complaining about other posters is the greatest form of vaginatitis in existence. so grow a pair and stop whining like a seven year old girl.

jesus. no wonder this country is falling apart.

It looks like your the one who's crying. Now I'm the reason the country's falling apart. I've heard it all.