Trigger Words | Syracusefan.com

Trigger Words

realorange

Living Legend
I've come to the conclusion that certain new post titles trigger response without the person reading the first post. Moreover, I believe that some of those titles could simply be one word with nothing in the original post and it would trigger a 50-100 reply string.
Examples of titles might be: LeBron, Melo(Carmelo or Fab), Gottlieb, Dion, ---- well, you get the idea. A picture of a dead horse could be presented to the poster with the most repetitive replies from the past six months.

maybe we should build a Dead Horse forum and route all such posts there?

And I thought this was going to be a thread about Roy Rogers !!

Bummer !!!

This is great. The older posters saw the title of this thread and thought of Roy Rogers and the younger guys thought of Tiger Woods. :)

here's a cheat sheet for those confused by this thread:

• "Trigger" Woods is what his various whores called him, because of his need to be cornholed in order to climax
  • "trigger words" are, for example, "put your finger in my ass, baby"
  • Trigger is the horse that Roy Rogers had stuffed
  • Dale is the horse that Roy mounted
none of these have anything to do with the intent of this deliciously hijacked thread

here's a cheat sheet for those confused by this thread:

• "Trigger" Woods is what his various whores called him, because of his need to be cornholed in order to climax
  • "trigger words" are, for example, "put your finger in my ass, baby"
  • Trigger is the horse that Roy Rogers had stuffed
  • Dale is the horse that Roy mounted
none of these have anything to do with the intent of this deliciously hijacked thread

You're in a zone. I hope that doesn't get deleted.

"put your finger in my ass, baby" next to that picture made me throw up in my mouth.

what a thread!
(and I, too, thought the thread title was Tiger Woods at first glance)

In case any of the ancient cowboys are curious, the Lone Ranger and Tonto remake is now being shot at Canyon deChelly on the Navajo Res. in AZ.

In case any of the ancient cowboys are curious, the Lone Ranger and Tonto remake is now being shot at Canyon deChelly on the Navajo Res. in AZ.

And not that anyone cares, but when I was a kid I once saw Jay Silverheels (the actor who played Tonto in the original TV series) drive in a harness race at Vernon Downs. I think I got his autograph too. But I never sat next to him on a plane.

maybe we should build a Dead Horse forum and route all such posts there?

deadhorsebeating.gif

deadhorsebeating.gif

deadhorsebeating.gif