Triple Dog Daring Siva | Syracusefan.com

Triple Dog Daring Siva

DomeStranger

All Conference
I loved how we would just back off him when he had the ball in their half court offense.

We had enough height that if he pulled up we could still close out and make it difficult. It confused the hell out of him and he refused to take the pull up. It was great to watch ... great call by JB!

I can't count the number of times I wanted him to shoot, for whatever the reason the dude just totally freezes against us, I love it.

I can't count the number of times I wanted him to shoot, for whatever the reason the dude just totally freezes against us, I love it.
I was really really pessimistic about our chances before the game, but I did think that noone is truly ever out of a game Siva is in. He is whatever we thought Scoop was to the twentieth power.
PS I almost feel guilty now bringing up Scoops name in that context after seeing the MCW meltdowns we have lately. Scoop meltdowns pale in comparison to the one we saw today. But damned, the kid dug in at the end.

To the OP, I agree, that was an interesting strategy. And it looks like he did not want to take them. And I think his percentage turned out pretty bad.

Also the strategy of having the bigs come away from the basket to stop the dribble drive paid off big at the end.

To the OP, I agree, that was an interesting strategy. And it looks like he did not want to take them. And I think his percentage turned out pretty bad.

Also the strategy of having the bigs come away from the basket to stop the dribble drive paid off big at the end.

Yep ... Keita gets out there quick and forced their bigs to shoot or pass. Good job by Keita executing that today.

I was really really pessimistic about our chances before the game, but I did think that noone is truly ever out of a game Siva is in. He is whatever we thought Scoop was to the twentieth power.
PS I almost feel guilty now bringing up Scoops name in that context after seeing the MCW meltdowns we have lately. Scoop meltdowns pale in comparison to the one we saw today. But damned, the kid dug in at the end.

Devendorf had some of the worst meltdowns I've ever seen. the game at Louisville 2008 or 2009 comes to mind.

Yep ... Keita gets out there quick and forced their bigs to shoot or pass. Good job by Keita executing that today.
4 turnovers in the last two minutes!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom