Tripp halstead - cuse's little fighter | Syracusefan.com

Tripp halstead - cuse's little fighter

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
Not sure if this has been posted... But look this kid up. He was severely injured in a day care tree accident. It has become a really big story in Atlanta. His FB page has 400,000 likes.

A. Turns out he and his dad are big cuse fans!
B. sounds like things took a turn for the worst today. Keep him and his family in your thoughts. Hope he is able to make it to a game or 2 this weekend.

This is him and his dad watching Cuse beat Marquette!

You can find their updates on Facebook under Tripp halstead updates

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 134
Not sure if this has been posted... But look this kid up. He was severely injured in a day care tree accident. It has become a really big story in Atlanta. His FB page has 400,000 likes.

B. sounds like things took a turn for the worst today. Keep him and his family in your thoughts. Hope he is able to make it to a game or 2 this weekend.
I heard about this kid. Didn't he get some brain damage due to the infection or something? I am pretty sure i cried like a 6 year old girl with a skinned knee when i read it (this happens a lot more now that I have a kid)

I'm at a loss... what a tragedy for him and I can't begin to imagine what his parents are going through.

Praying for a full recovery. Keep fighting young man!

Yup.
I had SU put up a posting on the football Facebook page a few days after the incident. I've communicated with Tripp's father a couple of times. He's from Weedsport.

Yup.
I had SU put up a posting on the football Facebook page a few days after the incident. I e communicated with Tripp's father a couple of times. He's from Weedsport.

Would you, or one of the other connected board members be in a position to organize a visit from some players and coaches when he's feeling up to it if the family liked the idea? I'm sure JB and Juli would be there in a heartbeat and have some players willing to stop by as well when they get back.

Would you, or one of the other connected board members be in a position to organize a visit from some players and coaches when he's feeling up to it if the family liked the idea? I'm sure JB and Juli would be there in a heartbeat and have some players willing to stop by as well when they get back.

Agree, I love this idea! This would be awesome!!!

When the accident happened they lived nowhere near the Dome or team hotel. They've moved since then.

Tripp took an ambulance ride to the hospital today. I don't know if this is a good time for the family for such a visit.

When the accident happened they lived nowhere near the Dome or team hotel. They've moved since then.

Tripp took an ambulance ride to the hospital today. I don't know if this is a good time for the family for such a visit.

Right I meant in a couple weeks when he's made a full recovery. I refuse to believe any other outcome.

ehh... it could be a great time though.

They were posting pictures and stuff today. Although it doesnt sound great... he is alert. Could be the best time for a visit.

Been following him here in ATL also...a setback today for Tripp. I was really hoping he could get out of the hospital soon.

Been following him here in ATL also...a setback today for Tripp. I was really hoping he could get out of the hospital soon.

he actually did get out of the hospital... but unfortunately had to go back in this morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom