Trolling | Syracusefan.com

Trolling

I thought you were kidding. That's pretty funny.

On the surface, not a great night for his ratings.

I thought you were kidding. That's pretty funny.

On the surface, not a great night for his ratings.

If you only consider the W to be important. SU and Duke both had incredible offensive performances, Duke had a pretty low rated defense, but SU's was pretty high rated. 1.31 points per possession against a top 15 defensive is worth more than 1.35 points per possession against the 60th ranked defense. Duke was ranked 3 before tonight.

Please more Pomeroy defenders come explain to us unwashed masses how his system is so wonderful. :rolling:

Please more Pomeroy defenders come explain to us unwashed masses how his system is so wonderful. :rolling:
It's a math equation. Maybe a flawed one, but it's still a math equation. I always thought 3+3 should equal 7 but I don't go bitching on arithmetic message boards every time I use my calculator.

It's a math equation. Maybe a flawed one, but it's still a math equation. I always thought 3+3 should equal 7 but I don't go bitching on arithmetic message boards every time I use my calculator.

We get that it's math...but when your equation and reality diverge - its the equation that needs to be changed because reality can't. What happens with pomeroy is more like putting 3+3 into a calculator and getting 7...it's time to toss out that calculator and buy a new one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom