Trolls and tourney chances. | Syracusefan.com

Trolls and tourney chances.

gilardino

Starter
The trolls are speechless, they can't even bash CUSE. Too bad.

I think to be safe, 5 more wins, which includes the ACC tourney. Having 21 wins heading to the tourney is key. Give me 5 more wins!!! Lets go

correct if we win 4 more games and 1 win is either duke or Louisville, than in

Always root for a "would have gone anyway" to win the maximum number of tournaments. It doesn't matter to bubble teams if UVa, UNC-CHeat, dook, Louavul, or F$U wins the ACC tournament because right now they're playing for their seeding. But it wreaks total havoc if Pitt, to throw out a crazy example, does because that's one less slot for a bubble team.

Always root for a "would have gone anyway" to win the maximum number of tournaments. It doesn't matter to bubble teams if UVa, UNC-CHeat, dook, Louavul, or F$U wins the ACC tournament because right now they're playing for their seeding. But it wreaks total havoc if Pitt, to throw out a crazy example, does because that's one less slot for a bubble team.

OK Hoo, time to get real: you have nicknames there for all the teams you mention. What is ours? We can take it.

OK Hoo, time to get real: you have nicknames there for all the teams you mention. What is ours? We can take it.

Hopefully its better than the Rutgers nicknames, Saracuse, sorryexcuse, that is the best they can come up with.

The only one that I've seen bandied about more than once is "Zero-cuse." Sorry, that's the best we've got because we haven't had much time yet to have it fester (which, BTW, is our nickname for Seth Greenberg).

Yukon has the fairly innocuous "Quse" which... whatever.

The only one that I've seen bandied about more than once is "Zero-cuse."
Lloyd-Christmas-Cry-and-Gag-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

The only one that I've seen bandied about more than once is "Zero-cuse." Sorry, that's the best we've got because we haven't had much time yet to have it fester (which, BTW, is our nickname for Seth Greenberg).
That's always good.
Not original...but gets the job done.

And now I can't escape the mental image of Seth Greenberg with a light bulb in his mouth.