trouble getting PS articles | Syracusefan.com

trouble getting PS articles

stuckinbig11

All American
For years, I have subscribed to the Post Standard on-line so that I could get SU sports articles, both when posted here or on Facebook. When trying to read the Donna Ditota article on Peter Carey, I got a message that it is "subscriber exclusive." How do I get it to recognize that I am a subscriber?

I found the PS subscriber services email and posed the question to them--waiting to hear back.

Also, there is usually more insight on this board (after you filter through some of the drivel). :)

For some time now I just ignore opening any site fro PS or syracuse.com . You need to subscribe to view the article and living in NC leaves me very little desire to subscribe to the Syracuse news. I most likely miss news about Syracuse football or basketball but as noted above, the news tends to get covered fairly well here on this site.

For years, I have subscribed to the Post Standard on-line so that I could get SU sports articles, both when posted here or on Facebook. When trying to read the Donna Ditota article on Peter Carey, I got a message that it is "subscriber exclusive." How do I get it to recognize that I am a subscriber?
I see them, I’m assuming you long on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom