Trudo | Syracusefan.com

Trudo

And Zach with a little smack. I am taking it that the players felt disrespected ( as they should have from the last post game comments, dome win ) that led to the brash, bold in your face attitude tonight. I loved seeing the guys all fired up.

Zack Chibane@Bane_75
Hope Dana Holgerson and WVU show some respect next time #OrangeNation rolls to town. #Champs #DoneDeal #3Strikes

A little Justin Pugh in there as well...

Justin Pugh@JustinPugh67
WVU better respect us now. 3 strikes your out! I've never lost to them in my playing career

Sideline interview just before kickoff Marrone was not at all upset about the pregame activity.

I think Doug enjoys that stuff to a certain extent... He likes the o line to play with an edge... Or the team for that matter.

Again, when you have a team with a lot of NYC influence you will get that as well

Our guys do a lot of Whoofing particularly the Florida DBS and I see Wayne
Morgan jawing a lot. Marrone doesn't seem to mind until that flag comes.

Our kids seemed really fired up and physical yesterday though, lofts of jawing and shoving going on. I like that attitude

Combine the Florida DBS with the NYC guys and you have your smack talkers... It's fine part of the game really

Trudo and Becket Wales are my favorite guys on O they don't take crap from anyone. Same w/ Smith I love this team!

Our guys do a lot of Whoofing particularly the Florida DBS and I see Wayne
Morgan jawing a lot. Marrone doesn't seem to mind until that flag comes.

Our kids seemed really fired up and physical yesterday though, lofts of jawing and shoving going on. I like that attitude

I was watching him scream at Rishard for woofing between downs. He only tolerates it to a certain point.

I was watching him scream at Rishard for woofing between downs. He only tolerates it to a certain point.

I get a kick out of the New York kids, Goggins, and many of the others. The swagger seems positive.

Nice to see that Marrone knows when to say when with Anderson. I've never seen anyone spend so much time woofing after not making a play. Twenty or so times this year, Anderson has gotten beat, had either the quarterback make a terrible throw or the receiver drop the pass, and then started jawing at the receiver after the incompletion. Tired act.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom