Trying to Be Diplomatic | Syracusefan.com

Trying to Be Diplomatic

Bayside44

But seriously, this guy.

The biggest move in the history of SU football is taking place on July 1 and he's leaving to be on the one minor league program in the NFL (ok, 2, thank you Jacksonville). Anyone who gave the song and dance about SU to get the job needs to see that through.

The league isn't going anywhere.

If it took him 4 years to figure out TGD can be FOS (which IB did in about 23 seconds in South bend in 2005), there isn't much more I can say.

Frank Beamer always held VT's feet to the fire to get what he wanted, he could've left there too.

We got a concerted PR campaign trashing everything the last guy did and 4 years later still saw his kids running all over the field at SU.

But seriously, **** this guy.

The biggest move in the history of SU football is taking place on July 1 and he's leaving to be on the one minor league program in the NFL (ok, 2, thank you Jacksonville). Anyone who gave the song and dance about SU to get the job needs to see that through.

The league isn't going anywhere.

If it took him 4 years to figure out TGD can be FOS (which ID did in about 23 seconds in South bend in 2005), there isn't much more I can say.

Frank Beamer always held VT's feet to the fire to get what he wanted, he could've left there too.

We got a concerted PR campaign trashing everything the last guy did and 4 years later still saw his kids running all over the field at SU.

I can't wait until he's unemployed in a couple years. ing Asshat.

I love the hire. I'm a Patriots fan. Can't wait for the punts from the 31!

Yeah, as a Jets fan, there isn't much to root for these days. However, I look forward to sticking it to Doug for the next three years.

I've never been a huge fan of SU guys once the graduate or move on. I don't root against them per se, but you're either with us or against us. So short of being a spokesperson for SU or ponying up a nice donation, you're just like every other slob who went to SU. Moving on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom