Tuesday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
c92395f6-550c-e011-a2e2-001cc494a4ac_original.jpg

Some things to consider as Syracuse University football begins spring practices

Recruiting

Deon Drake

Former Player

As for the Chargers, they still need to fill the role of RB2 on the depth chart. Curtis Brinkley simply isn't good enough to split carries with Mathews and right now he's all they have.
SBN

Around The Big East

Big East lunchtime links

I know the horse is dead, but I get so confused every time I read an article about SU football. I have no idea who is what class (especially in the Spring). It's just one of the stupid petty things that this program has done that makes it less enjoyable to follow. Kind of like not being able to hope that the next RB recruit could be the next 44. Stupid yes, petty yes, irritating yes, sucks the life out of a fan yes.

I know the horse is dead, but I get so confused every time I read an article about SU football. I have no idea who is what class (especially in the Spring). It's just one of the stupid petty things that this program has done that makes it less enjoyable to follow. Kind of like not being able to hope that the next RB recruit could be the next 44. Stupid yes, petty yes, irritating yes, sucks the life out of a fan yes.

The reason is that no player is assured of a fifth season under Marrone.

The designation is essentially accurate - until futher notice.

It gets a bit confusing, but if you pay attention you can pretty much follow what's happening.