Tuesday morning Buddy will be on Packer and Durham | Syracusefan.com

Tuesday morning Buddy will be on Packer and Durham

Hotter than willy pete right now. Some defensive development and he could be a full package.

Nice interview -- Buddy is very poised and interjected humor into a lot of his responses.

Funny moment -- when Packer and Durham called him out for "coach speak."

One downside about how good of a player/shooter he is will be that he'll cost himself a chance to coach us. I'm not being stupid and of course he won't directly succeed JB. But if 3 years from now hes not playing pro ball he will have ZERO problem hooking on as an assistant somewhere... and when we move on from the guy who succeeds JB he will be the first name on the list.

But I don't think he will be coaching in 3 years building that resume he'll be playing. My guess for his pro career is G Leaguer who gets a couple cups of NBA coffee like BJ.

He’s got an interesting speech pattern. He’s definitely spent a lot of time with hoop players. But he really does have the coach speak down. Lots of hours studying film

He talks like the greatest American to ever live Tom Brady. Who hasn’t received hundreds of hours of coaching from whomever the speaking version of Tony Robbins is. Which Brady absolutely has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom