man I can't wait for basketball tonight
7 pm NcState gots Michigan
7 pm Virginia Tech has Northwestern
730 Virginia has OSU
900 Pitt has number 11 Purdue
900 Miami has Nebraska
930 UNC has Maryland in the main event.
Let's Go ACC!

On a side note I thought Clemson looked darn good shooting the ball especially in the first half yesterday.

I like this pip feature for espn 3 2 games at once. not bad.

NC State and Michigan both looking good early.

I'm impressed with Northwestern ... the only P-5 school never to get an NCAA bid. Full disclosure: I am friendly Chris Collins, their coach, and I'll be rooting for them all year unless by some fluke they play SU.

How old is this Giddens freshman shotblocker for OSU??! He's 6'10, all muscle, and looks 40.

judging on the first half nc states ball movement needs alot of work for them to be a good team. They lost a real good player

NC state lol. Theyre going to be all over gottfried if they lose to Michigan at home without their point guard.

Nebraska up 1 on Miami now with 4 to go. Pitt down 11. ACC is off to a rough start.
Im beginning to think we won't lose to many games.

now headed to ot

Last edited:
Here are my thoughts from the games I got to watch tonight.

Virginia – if you think SU is a doughnut you should see Virginia, they have no rim protection at all and are lacking rebounding.

Purdue – Very slow of foot, and its going to burn them a few times this year.

Pitt – Not a great team, probably borderline top 25 at best, but a little better than I thought they'd be.

North Carolina – Most talented ACC team, not sure there's a close second.

Miami – Hugely overrated.

Maryland – Probably a half step behind the elite teams. They made a ton of difficult 3's against UNC and all it did was keep them close. If they were elite, making the kind of shots they did would have won them the game.

Virginia Tech – They stink under Buzz and there doesn't seem to be any improvement from year to year.

Here are my thoughts from the games I got to watch tonight.

Virginia – if you think SU is a doughnut you should see Virginia, they have no rim protection at all and are lacking rebounding.

Purdue – Very slow of foot, and its going to burn them a few times this year.

Pitt – Not a great team, probably borderline top 25 at best, but a little better than I thought they'd be.

North Carolina – Most talented ACC team, not sure there's a close second.

Miami – Hugely overrated.

Maryland – Probably a half step behind the elite teams. They made a ton of difficult 3's against UNC and all it did was keep them close. If they were elite, making the kind of shots they did would have won them the game.

Virginia Tech – They stink under Buzz and there doesn't seem to be any improvement from year to year.
agreed with all except that it should be pointed out that NC, a typically poor outside shooting team except for Paige, shot a crazy high % from three tonight - they're talented like you say but not a smart team and will not shoot like they did tonight very often.

Great post General thanks for the insight.

I think ncstate needs alot of work on their offense

I thought I heard Maryland had 12 turnovers in the first half. What scares me most about unc isn't there shooting its they have 2 legit big man at two different positions. We need to learn to flop some when meeks backs you down 5-6 steps instead of bumping to get around us. I could see us going alot of Roberson Lydon on the wings against them and DC playing some real extended minutes that day.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom