Turn off the lights | Syracusefan.com

Turn off the lights

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
I don’t even care if we end up winning this game.

The last 2 minutes of that half contained some of the most embarrassing moments I have ever seen. Easily.

It is beyond stunning.

(edit- yes I want to win! Doesn’t change feelings about above though)

Last edited:
We have a QB who has run all over teams, and the leading rusher in the country. 8 seconds, 1 yard, with 2 timeouts.

It’s….. I have so many words yet no words.

As far as I can see, we are still in this game.

I'm not embarrassed at all.
Glad you aren’t in charge and prefer to care about what color our jerseys are.

The last 2 minutes of that half contained some of the most embarrassing moments I have ever seen. Easily.

It is beyond stunning.
This is embarrassing on every level. We are P5 in name and conference affiliation only. I won't say we are the worst coached P5 school these days but we are totally in the conversation.

We should be winning this game, not only are we losing we are losing in a football bloopers like fashion. Back to Back timeouts on the 1-yard line. Pee Wee coaches and get 8-year-olds lined up right and a play called out of a timeout on the 1 yard line.

There is no more defending Dino. Whildhack must do his job or he can go too for all I care.

100 hundred percent correct. We all should not be happy with the product that we work hard and used our hard earned money for.

I really have to take the emotion out of this one.
A ton of major family milestones happened with Dino and Dungey time at Cuse having taken the emotions out we have to do better then this. At this point he would need to win out to be safe in my eyes.

Even in the very small chance they get to a bowl, I'm at the point I still want a new coach, which I never even thought was possible before the season.

It is beyond stunning.
You don’t care if we win this game?

Goodness.

The sequence was beyond frustrating and defendable, but yeah, I think most people in our most immature moments want us to win the game.

You don’t care if we win this game?

Goodness.

The sequence was beyond frustrating and defendable, but yeah, I think most people in our most immature moments want us to win the game.
I should rephrase… I absolutely care to win. I should have said…. If we win, it doesn’t change any of my thoughts about that sequence.

Absolutely want to win! Sadly we really hurt our chances those last 2’.

And a great job by those coaches who recruited the players, came up with a game plan, and executed a great win. Thanks Dino and Staff!
Lmao. Good lord. Your credibility is tanking. Enjoy the win.

This is embarrassing on every level. We are P5 in name and conference affiliation only. I won't say we are the worst coached P5 school these days but we are totally in the conversation.

We should be winning this game, not only are we losing we are losing in a football bloopers like fashion. Back to Back timeouts on the 1-yard line. Pee Wee coaches and get 8-year-olds lined up right and a play called out of a timeout on the 1 yard line.

There is no more defending Dino. Whildhack must do his job or he can go too for all I care.
Come on this is a tad bit ridiculous. this are mostly just emotions getting the best of people & if we really did all the research which we wouldnt just theoretically speaking im sure he's kinda somewhere middle to lower middle of the pack.
So many coaches in P5 are fired every year and more in the hot seat!

Come on this is a tad bit ridiculous. this are mostly just emotions getting the best of people & if we really did all the research which we wouldnt just theoretically speaking im sure he's kinda somewhere middle to lower middle of the pack.
So many coaches in P5 are fired every year and more in the hot seat!
If you think Dino is in the middle of the pack this is a non-starter discussion. He clearly isn't

They are so disorganized and indecisive. It really seems like the coaches have trouble calling plays and making personnel calls, and then they are checking from the sideline. It is beyond frustrating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom