TV-ACC Network Question? | Syracusefan.com

TV-ACC Network Question?

sususpicious

Walk On
Obviously, the Cuse football season has been a downer, but I've taken some solace from the fact that as a Youtube subscriber, I haven't been subjected to watching too many games (without jumping through hoops, etc.) since I don't get the YES Network. But with basketball approaching and a bit more optimism possible, I'm wondering if the hoop season will operate like the football season. If our games are not on the ACC Network, will they basically only be available on YES? If that's the case, I may have to drop Youtube and go back to - gag me - Spectrum? Or will the games be available somewhere other than YES? Also, does anyone know if there's a possibility that Youtube and YES might make nice in the near future?

Where I am (Canada) the only hope for me to get TV games is on ESPN, ACCN or CBS (if they carry one of our games). None of those other sources and special services will allow me to get the games. Last year I was so excited as I think I only missed about 6 or 7 games. That was the best since we left the Big East.

Some of our games were always shown on my guide for several Regional Sports Networks, but were always blacked out. I am taking some solace in the fact one of the Regional Channels has been carrying some of our football games, while all the other Regional Channels were blacked out. That channel is MASN on regular digital, not HD (don't ask me why). That is the channel I used to get a bunch of games back in the Big East days. Here's hoping :rolleyes:

basketball will have many more games on espn,2 and u since we are projected to be in top of standings