TV help | Syracusefan.com

TV help

orange79

Internet Sleuth
Nothing to do with the site, but my TV. 55" HD TV. I'm watching the Chiefs-Jags game, and the picture looks like I'm watching something on film, not live, if you know what I mean. Hard to describe. But I know it when I see it.

Video format is 1080i 16:9 (but have the same issue when using 1080p 16:9).

Thoughts or suggestions?

When I hit Menu on my Samsung, I go to Picture and have 4 options - Dymanic, Standard, Natural and Movie. Maybe that got changed?

When I hit Menu on my Samsung, I go to Picture and have 4 options - Dymanic, Standard, Natural and Movie. Maybe that got changed?
I have a Hisense, and have changed every setting that seems relevant. Maybe it's the cable feed. Thanks.

I have a Hisense, and have changed every setting that seems relevant. Maybe it's the cable feed. Thanks.
Was it the same for all channels? And the same today? On a different subject, we recently stayed at an Airbnb and on one of the TV's, the people on the screen seem to jump out of the screen like they were in 3D. It was different but cool.

Was it the same for all channels? And the same today? On a different subject, we recently stayed at an Airbnb and on one of the TV's, the people on the screen seem to jump out of the screen like they were in 3D. It was different but cool.
Same today, but I am now beginning to think it's my CBS feed via cable. FOX game looks like it should.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom