TW SUCKS BALLS! | Syracusefan.com

TW SUCKS BALLS!

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
Game blacked out on SNY for the TW albany area. Good thing I have Directtv upstairs for the NFL package. This was the only reason I was keeping TW was b/c of the games they would show on the local TW channel. Guess there is no reason not to drop TW and convert the rest of the house to Directtv.

Ill tell everyone again that will listen DirecTV with sportspak BEATS THE PISS out of all. I never miss a thing...

Ill tell everyone again that will listen DirecTV with sportspak BEATS THE PISS out of all. I never miss a thing...

What about the early SU basketball games, when they're playing Colgate, Albany, etc?

What about the early SU basketball games, when they're playing Colgate, Albany, etc?

I also have Directv. SNY has routinely shown those early games, as well. I've watched the Lemoyne, St Rose, etc scrimmages on there. I don't recall if every single game is on somewhere every season, but it's pretty much 95%. ESPN3 can usually cover any that aren't on your Directv package...

I will say, I have no idea if you'd face blackout restrictions in Albany. I'm down in Queens, so I've never been impacted. And who knows if all the games will be on when we're ACC...

watching sny is like watching the rutgerirls network. what blowhards,but after this year all they will have is them and the convicts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom