Twitter and a reaction to a flipped committ | Syracusefan.com

Twitter and a reaction to a flipped committ

This kid has played it up the whole process. Sure he is just a 20 year old kid, but this is already his second flip and would have committed to OSU if Meyer let him earlier. He retweets everyone and has said a few things that would have pi$$ed off any fan base. Pretty much told Arkansas fans he switched because he they weren't good enough. In some cases you just have to get off twitter. This wasn't his first time going through a decommitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

This kid has played it up the whole process. Sure he is just a 20 year old kid, but this is already his second flip and would have committed to OSU if Meyer let him earlier. He retweets everyone and has said a few things that would have pi$$ed off any fan base. Pretty much told Arkansas fans he switched because he they weren't good enough. In some cases you just have to get off twitter. This wasn't his first time going through a decommitting

-
Yes. Some people should have private twitter accounts or just not tweet. Unfortunately this is not the first time a recruit has received backlash from fans of a team. Anonymity allows people to say lots of spiteful, stupid things...

-
I agree Anomander. the one crazy things is the fact that some of these fans are adults. I don't care what a high school kid says about my school, I will not be berating them on social media. Quite frankly this has less to do with sports and more to do with the embarrassing behavior by a lot of adults in our country.

I agree Anomander. the one crazy things is the fact that some of these fans are adults. I don't care what a high school kid says about my school, I will not be berating them on social media. Quite frankly this has less to do with sports and more to do with the embarrassing behavior by a lot of adults in our country.

For sure - but to expect it to stop? It's not going to.

I chalk it up to the continuing education that recruits go through. Be wary of fans, boosters, social media, etc.

I chalk it up to the continuing education that recruits go through. Be wary of fans, boosters, social media, etc.

you are right it will never stop. Technology will continue to offer "fans" closer access to players. With that will come increased stupidity.

Funny you say that. That Arkansas recruiting director is getting backlash for his tweet the night before the flip warning him that Texas am lineman are looked over by NFL because of their spread offense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

wow on that best fans in baseball as a mets fan was not sure who to root for but now i know u to pull for go red sox

Want to see adults acting like idiots, check out twitter.com/bestfansstlouis

Total embarrassment by the "best fans in baseball"
OMG, those are terrible, ignorant people. I cannot stand the bearded bastards from Boston, but I like David Ortiz, go figure.

These people have always existed - they just have more of a platform for their crap.

Not to justify their behavior but this Eluemunor guy kind of sucks, though. Flipping twice 3-4 months before signing day is kind of obnoxious.

Want to see adults acting like idiots, check out twitter.com/bestfansstlouis

Total embarrassment by the "best fans in baseball"

2 things

1. That is a whole lot of racism
2. Not really understanding where the conspiracy for Boston to win stuff came from. Has there been a defining call in this series that went against the Cardinals that would make people feel that way.

Hell I will add a 3rd.

Since when did people stop considering an attack on American soil an attack on America. A lot of casual remarks about the Boston Bombings. Sorry that it happened in the same year as the Redsox going to the series Cardinal fans, we wont do it again.

Every year there are recruits and programs that bring out the worst in the process. He's just another example of that.