Two Fewer Visitors This Weekend | Syracusefan.com

Two Fewer Visitors This Weekend

VirginiaOrange

2nd String
The other site had 9 visitors listed yesterday and only 7 today. One of the lost visits is the big OL from FLA - I remember him as he was the only one without a ranking. I don't remember the other although they list them alphabetically and I do not think that Benzschawel was at the top yesterday. Disappointing as I'd like them to leverage their best home game and recruiting weekend in years to the most kids possible.

It appears that Roberts is in the bag or the staff feels that way, or we're looking to take 2 OG's and the staff found another they like more.

It appears that Roberts is in the bag or the staff feels that way, or we're looking to take 2 OG's and the staff found another they like more.

I would think they would take 2 tackles and 1 guard since it seems we have much more depth with our interior OL. Surprising they are going opposite that, maybe 1 of them projects has shown some promise? What exactly is the plan if Hickey leaves early, and Foy or Knapp get injured? Who starts then? Lasker? and who is behind him? Burton? I'm lost on this one

Remember Foy was recruited as a guard I thought...

I would think they would take 2 tackles and 1 guard since it seems we have much more depth with our interior OL. Surprising they are going opposite that, maybe 1 of them projects has shown some promise? What exactly is the plan if Hickey leaves early, and Foy or Knapp get injured? Who starts then? Lasker? and who is behind him? Burton? I'm lost on this one

Mavety :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom