two guys who were huge for us tonight | Syracusefan.com

two guys who were huge for us tonight

Dcuse

All Conference
1.Jim Burr ( Can you believe it?) We actually benefited from some bad calls from him although I thought the and 1 for Fab-although wrong- could have been called an intentional.

2. Kyle Kuric- He absolutely STUNK tonight.

Good points.
I'm really surprised how invisible Kuric was - though a big part of that was the defense our guys played on him.

Good points.
I'm really surprised how invisible Kuric was - though a big part of that was the defense our guys played on him.

Yeah, Kuric had someone in his hip pocket all night long. Very few good looks. Great defense by Triche and Waiters tonight.

We got the continuation on fabs plus one because it was an intentional foul that burr didn't want to call. Guy wrapped him up, burr was glad to give the bucket and not have to make that call there...not sure why people aren't getting that? Replay very obvious...you're not allowed to hug a guy and prevent a shut from getting off. Prob cost us a point

We got the continuation on fabs plus one because it was an intentional foul that burr didn't want to call. Guy wrapped him up, burr was glad to give the bucket and not have to make that call there...not sure why people aren't getting that? Replay very obvious...you're not allowed to hug a guy and prevent a shut from getting off. Prob cost us a point

OK...that's kind of what I thought. I saw him grab Fab and I'm thinking...I don't see him playing the ball at all. I swear it seemed like Burr was actually countering the non calls/calls by the other refs for us in this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom