Two more weeks... | Syracusefan.com

Two more weeks...

RF2044

Living Legend
Man, I can't freaking wait for the season to get started! Looking forward to seeing what the staff can do with better depth than they've had, and a senior QB who is ready to light things up.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Man, I can't freaking wait for the season to get started! Looking forward to seeing what the staff can do with better depth than they've had, and a senior QB who is ready to light things up.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Better depth, a better OL to protect Dungey, and a potential future star backup in case he does go down.

Let's Go Orange!!!
Maybe because we play a good team on a Friday night, not some cupcake, I'm chomping at the bit. Some big games week 1, LSU/miami and Auburn/UW I can't wait to watch. Bye humidity, hello fall!!!

I'm kinda meh, tbh.

V9y3EcE.gif

About a week or two before our first game every year, I start having very vivid dreams about how the game plays out. And if we lose I wake up depressed. I should probably see a psychiatrist.
My advise...start drinking heavily, problem solved. : )

My advise...start drinking heavily, problem solved. : )
True. I don't ever have dreams when I have had a good amount to drink. Or maybe I just don't remember the dreams. Either way you should be good I guess.

About a week or two before our first game every year, I start having very vivid dreams about how the game plays out. And if we lose I wake up depressed. I should probably see a psychiatrist.
I already scripted first two offensive drives. Hope coach took my advise in my dream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom