Two one point losses and one four point loss. | Syracusefan.com

Two one point losses and one four point loss.

It's hard to believe we are that close to only having one loss in conference. We have to avoid foul trouble at all cost. Starting with this Saturday.

I was thinking the same yesterday but then figured I had to net it against our own 2 point wins (VT and ND). It just seems like we’re going to have to grind every game in a league where it appears that no team can assume it will win or lose.

I was thinking the same yesterday but then figured I had to net it against our own 2 point wins (VT and ND). It just seems like we’re going to have to grind every game in a league where it appears that no team can assume it will win or lose.
Tons of parity. That's why these close games have so much meaning. Not to put pressure on Marek but his presence means so much.

On the other hand, look how close we are to having a 2-8 conference record. 3 close losses and 4 close victories. It will probably be that way for the rest of the season. I'm glad I have a strong heart. This team is fun to watch but I'm afraid I'm going to throw something at the TV at some point in time.

Other than the top 3 all these teams have little or no margin for error, including us. So many factors can kill your season - stripes, brain farts by players and coaches, the flu. It's crazy how close all the teams in this league are (top 3 excluded).

dont look at the final scores.. look at the fact we have had double digit leads in the 2nd half in every game except Virg..
Yes, we have. But basketball is a game of runs and we definitely don't have the type of lineup to shut down a ten point run. That's why on offense it is so important that we keep attacking the hoop. Especially if we can't throw the ball in the ocean.

And if my aunt had a twiggenberries, she'd be my uncle. Just keep winning more than we lose, we got this.

Yes, we have. But basketball is a game of runs and we definitely don't have the type of lineup to shut down a ten point run. That's why on offense it is so important that we keep attacking the hoop. Especially if we can't throw the ball in the ocean.
Also our offensive is built to go on runs. Both Buddy and Eli have moments where they score points in bunches.

On the other hand, look how close we are to having a 2-8 conference record. 3 close losses and 4 close victories. It will probably be that way for the rest of the season. I'm glad I have a strong heart. This team is fun to watch but I'm afraid I'm going to throw something at the TV at some point in time.
But - - but - - but what if you don’t have a strong heart? :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom