Two Rbs on the sidelines,one marinating and the other "channeling | Syracusefan.com

Two Rbs on the sidelines,one marinating and the other "channeling

CaliCuse

All American
Neither helping the team this year. Next season we will have a stable of RBs to match any team in the country but this year we have Jerome Smith clearing the LOS and getting caught from behind. PTG can't clear the LOSAAM is so far in the dog house he is adding a deck and a screening room.:p

Both of them are averaging better than 4 yards per carry ... cut me a break ... neither of them may be Silas Redd ... but good grief have you actually watched this team at all?

I had a feeling that the marinating line was going to find its way to Cali at some point.

I just figured it would be about 3 weeks from now.

It's called redshirting.

Yes we will have many options, but let's not match them up with any team in the country.

Expectations > Reality

I think the yards per carry can be misleading. If a guy gets 6 or 7 on a 3rd and 12 and then gets 2 on a first down run he still is averaging 4.5. The problem to me is getting 5 yards on first or second down and setting up an easy 2nd or 3rd and short. When teams know SU is going to run they seem to stuff it, I don't know the exact stats but that's from just observing...love to know what the real stats are and I may be dead wrong.