Two things | Syracusefan.com

Two things

CaliCuse

All American
FDirst. Thanks for updating commit page and question. Is there actually or perhaps literally a"board of prospective players with prospective recruits arranged by desirability and talent rating?on the premises of the football staff? I'm just curios if the oft mentioned "board exists as such. Thanks anyone.:noidea:BTW I think we could use a football emoticon. I suggest a helmet or Dome.

FDirst. Thanks for updating commit page and question. Is there actually or perhaps literally a"board of prospective players with prospective recruits arranged by desirability and talent rating?on the premises of the football staff? I'm just curios if the oft mentioned "board exists as such. Thanks anyone.:noidea:BTW I think we could use a football emoticon. I suggest a helmet or Dome.

There is actually and literally a way to find prospective recruits on Syracusefan.com. Go to:

1. Additional Content pulldown menu
2. Recruiting database

I think we have enough emoticons...

I would think the coaches keep their "prospect board priority" and their ratings of players pretty close to the vest. You don't want to make it easier for other schools/recruiting experts by making that information publicly available.

We speculate here all the time how we "think" the coaches have the players prioritized but if we really knew (and everyone else for that matter) then the coaches are doing themselves a great disservice.