Two wins with our B game | Syracusefan.com

Two wins with our B game

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
Amazing what this zone becomes in this tournament. If we have an A offensive game Sunday could be fun. Tough match up physically but nobody else has the opportunity.

Do we even know what our A offensive game is...?

Beating MSU would be more shocking than when we beat Virginia, imo. MSU is incredibly deep and have multiple NBA lottery picks next year who are physical players, paired with steady guards who can shoot.

My hope is they fall in love with the three early (and do a lot of missing). As always, foul trouble will be big and our young, much thinner guys can't play timid like against Duke.

They had a bit of a shaky game against Bucknell. I think we can make them play ugly, like Duke. But it’s hard to imagine us beating them due to their depth and talent. We may shake them up a bit but then I have to imagine they will steady the ship.

I’m just glad we made the next round. What an unexpected glorious feeling!

They had a bit of a shaky game against Bucknell. I think we can make them play ugly, like Duke. But it’s hard to imagine us beating them due to their depth and talent. We may shake them up a bit but then I have to imagine they will steady the ship.

I’m just glad we made the next round. What an unexpected glorious feeling!
Gosh if Buckell has a run like they did to end the game earlier maybe we are talking about how to stop them.

How about Cheweys free throwsDJs “I’m 130 lb giant” Brissett put head down and just go to the hoop get fouled and or make an incredible shot. Plus they win with battle and Howard staying on the bus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom