Tyler Cavanaugh | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Cavanaugh

Can you imagine if we had signed him as a 5th transfer senior as well. If we only knew how things were going to pan out with Coleman and Chukwu he would have been a huge ADDITION.
I have been thinking the same exact thing. I really think it was loyalty to Coleman that stopped that from happening. Not that we didn't want him and wouldn't have taken him but that we made it clear that the role would be shared.

Anybody catch JB making a remark in his presser that the PG from Columbia who we didn't get as a 5th year transfer can't get off the bench while Gillon plays the whole game? I thought he was making a point that we'll figure out how to integrate a 5th year guy.

So JB admits he would love to have Gillon back for another year. Said he could be 1st team ACC.

Can you imagine if we had signed him as a 5th transfer senior as well. If we only knew how things were going to pan out with Coleman and Chukwu he would have been a huge ADDITION.

I thought his name was mystery recruit. Who are you talking about? :)

Anybody catch JB making a remark in his presser that the PG from Columbia who we didn't get as a 5th year transfer can't get off the bench while Gillon plays the whole game? I thought he was making a point that we'll figure out how to integrate a 5th year guy.
Not the same kid. the guy at the Ville was a pt guard at penn. We didn't recruit him. The guy we did recruit and really wanted was Mullens who went to cal. He has had a very good year. Not as good as Gillon though.

I thought his name was mystery recruit. Who are you talking about? :)

rs_634x920-150825112125-634-mccauley-culkin-home-alone-2-08255.jpg

He also sarcastically said something about "yeah, it helped a lot for South Carolina" when someone asked if playing in Brooklyn with presumably a good amount of SU fans would be helpful.

Felt like he was proactively mocking the geographically challenged people who will try to devalue any SU wins that occur within the NY State boundaries.

Not the same kid. the guy at the Ville was a pt guard at penn. We didn't recruit him. The guy we did recruit and really wanted was Mullens who went to cal. He has had a very good year. Not as good as Gillon though.

Thanks. Maybe JB said Ivy League and I assumed he was talking about the Columbia kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom