Tyler Cavanaugh | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Cavanaugh

81South

2017 Iggy Winner, Back to Back Iggy Winner
Does anyone know if we got involved with him when he was looking to transfer out of Wake?

I sure as heck wouldn't mind having him on this team. He would be a really nice option off the bench for us this season.

Cant transfer to a school in the same conference.

Cant transfer to a school in the same conference.
Not exactly true, can transfer but must sit out two years instead of one, which makes it unrealistic.

Not exactly true, can transfer but must sit out two years instead of one, which makes it unrealistic.
That was the old Big East intra-conference transfer rule.

I believe the ACC intra-conference transfer rule is that you have to sit out one year but that year counts against one of your 4 years of playing eligibility. Can't use a redshirt year while you sit.

That was the old Big East intra-conference transfer rule.

I believe the ACC intra-conference transfer rule is that you have to sit out one year but that year counts against one of your 4 years of playing eligibility. Can't use a redshirt year while you sit.

Either way makes it very difficult, but not prohibited.

What if we had Tyler Cavanaugh, Tyler Ennis, Tyler Roberson and Tyler Lydon? Throw in a Trevor Cooney and you've got a line-up.

JB could holler Tyler! and four guys would look up.

Last edited:
Cavanaugh and Lydon are virtually the same player so it all works out that he didn't come here. If he came here I'm not sure sure Lydon would be here and it's working out for both Lydon and Cavanaugh right now.

What if we had Tyler Cavanaugh, Tyler Ennis, Tyler Roberson and Tyler Lydon? Throw in a Trevor Cooney and you've got a line-up.

JB could holler Tyler! and four guys would look up.

Even better, we could put Tyler Cooney in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom