Tyler Ennis to the Lakers | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Ennis to the Lakers

Oráiste

2017 Iggy Award Winner
for Marcelo Huertas

have to wonder how long he'll be on the roster, though . . .

Lakers fans woke up this morning wondering whether Magic would land Paul George or Jimmy Butler . . . end the day with Tyler Ennis.

e31uk.jpg

Last edited:
More like "slowtime."

Hope Ennis sticks and isn't just traded / cut--want to see him be able to continue to stay in the show well beyond this season and continue to earn $$$.
I hope so too but the reality is that he is going to get cut or traded. Hopefully I'm wrong.

i was watching highlights of the 25-0 start on youtube the other day. i loved his game so much. still annoys me we only got 1 year out of him, if he stuck around another year he would have been 1 of my all time favorites. unfortunately that team crashing and burning, him missing the game winner against dayton, and then leaving for the nba really left a sour taste in my mouth about his time here.

The Lakers have one goal now: To protect that #1 pick that could flip to the Sixers if it's not in the Top 3. Ennis could stay, as I don't think he threatens that Top 3 position.

Welcome to the Lake show! After a 20+ drought this is the second cuse guy on LAL in the last 5 yrs. (Wes Johnson)

Lakers fans woke up this morning wondering whether Magic would land Paul George or Jimmy Butler . . . end the day with Tyler Ennis.

e31uk.jpg

I don't want either one of those guys...yet. Gotta keep that top 3 protected draft pick.

Look into a George or Butler trade over the summer, after they've got another top 3 pick on the roster.

Ennis is a young player on a rookie deal. That's not the kind of guy you cut if you're tanking. I think Ennis should be in a good position to get some minutes the rest of the season. Hopefully he plays well and opens some eyes either in LA or elsewhere in the league.

He's 22 and on his fourth team.

When he got drafted by the Suns, I think the Raptors had the next pick and wanted him badly ( they ended up taking Bruno Caboclo). Wonder if he would have fared better ( or worse) if drafted by his hometown team?

Unfortunately Ennis is irrelevant. He hasn't played anywhere. Interesting and strange player. Good college lead guard. Probably would've never been drafted if he stayed at SU.

weird draft year (2014). Some good players, some injury issues. Someone who follows more closely can give greater detail on any busts. No superstars yet. I think this draft was one of the weaker ones in the decade, which was good for Ennis.

2014 NBA draft - Wikipedia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom