Tyler Ennis visiting for UConn | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Ennis visiting for UConn

Between him and briscoe, st benedicts would be a hell of a pipeline to get in good with

I thought he was quoted as saying he wanted to commit to SU after MM but was told by his family to wait and continue the recruiting process. Lets hope he wants to commit after the Uconn game and no one convinces him otherwise.

As long as we get Nerlens everthing else is secondary.

Although it'll be nice to have a guard like Ennis or Briscoe behind MCW and Cooney.

Tyler Ennis has really grown on me...didn't love him at first (maybe because he didn't excel at a certain skill, or maybe since he is sometimes ranked in the 7 (espn)-8 (rivals) range for 2013 point guards) but I've really come around lately. This will be his second (known) trip to Cuse.

Decent/good sized point guard (6-3), who plays under control and is a good passer, but can also score if needed. But what really has caught my attention is the fact that he seems to make big plays in big moments, as evidenced by a recent game where he rebounded a missed free throw for the game-winning bucket.

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news...-tip-off-hoop-group-showcase-boys-basketball/

Plus, this could be a guy that is a really good college player, but doesn't "wow" you athletically so much that he would have pressure to leave after 2-3 years for the NBA. A possible good, 4 year type of player. Finding those guys who are good enough to be a difference maker in college, yet don't make NBA scouts drool can be the key to having a successful program year after year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom