Tyler Lewis | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Lewis

Shermthegeneral

Starter
For anyone who watched last nights McDonald's All-American game, would you be excited about Tyler Lewis coming in next year? For me, he looked like the only kid who didn't belong on the floor last night! The guy is 5' 10 max and 135 lbs! Is he really the fourth best point guard in the country and the fourth best player in the state? That might be a good example of politics because he plays at Oak Hill along with being the only white kid on the all star roster.

I watched the whole game while in chat. He might be a great kid and maybe even a good player that just didn't look good last night. But for some reason I wanted to punch him in the head. ;)

Not impressed. He didn't look like he belonged out there.

He ate the kids at Team Takeover up James Robinson had to chase that kid around the floor the whole game. His exact quote was "I have never been that tired after a basketball game"

I watched the whole game while in chat. He might be a great kid and maybe even a good player that just didn't look good last night. But for some reason I wanted to punch him in the head. ;)
ha! I was thinking to myself that he looked like a duke player not nc state!

For anyone who watched last nights McDonald's All-American game, would you be excited about Tyler Lewis coming in next year? For me, he looked like the only kid who didn't belong on the floor last night! The guy is 5' 10 max and 135 lbs! Is he really the fourth best point guard in the country and the fourth best player in the state? That might be a good example of politics because he plays at Oak Hill along with being the only white kid on the all star roster.

I saw a lot of bad playing last night. Maybe the worst collection of horrible FTs ever seen in one game. Dozens of crappy passes. I can't find a box score but it seemed like the outside shooting was also poor.

For those who said that Rak and BMK don't have enough beef: Coleman = Stockyard. As many have said, he clearly can't play the wing in the zone.

Shabazz looked good, but I was most impressed with his interview, maybe it was the heavy black glasses. Hope he goes west to play.