Tyler Lydon... | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Lydon...

StCuse315

Walk On
Something tells me this guy is here for 4 years. Probably wrong, hopefully right. And I can't wait to see Moyer play for the Orange. He's redshirting, should be playing, and is still the most hyped player on the bench. Love it!

Something tells me this guy is here for 4 years. Probably wrong, hopefully right. And I can't wait to see Moyer play for the Orange. He's redshirting, should be playing, and is still the most hyped player on the bench. Love it!
Moyer wouldn't be getting in the game. Let's not make him out to be something he isn't.

Lydon was good last year, he is good this year. The hype machine on the kid around here is what the problem is. The expectations on Lydon and Howard were so beyond ridiculous that I don't think they'll ever reach them.

Moyer wouldn't be getting in the game. Let's not make him out to be something he isn't.

With Roberson and Chukwu riding the pine, can you be so sure?

Where is he going to go? And don't antone mention where he is ranked on NBA boards. Wait until they update them

Lydon is not the issue. That's like asking about the nightlife options in Hiroshima the day after the bomb was dropped.

I saw Moyer as a prep player and was more impressed with his game than Lydon's.

I saw Moyer as a prep player and was more impressed with his game than Lydon's.
yeah! JB can't evaluate talent for sh__! if he knew what he was doing Moyer would be starting right now!

Lydon was good last year, he is good this year. The hype machine on the kid around here is what the problem is. The expectations on Lydon and Howard were so beyond ridiculous that I don't think they'll ever reach them.
He's not really been good. His shooting numbers are ok, but his play is scattered and we need him to be much better.

I like him a lot but I don't see where the reported added strength has helped him at all, and he can't dribble or post. I think he is our best guy but I'm not sure his game is built to be a team's best guy.

I like him a lot but I don't see where the reported added strength has helped him at all

I guess with some guys adding bulk helps and with others adding bulk just makes them clunky. Andy Rautins came to SU like 170 lbs dripping wet, but he put on 25 lbs of muscle and it enabled him to compete at a high level. Lydon, at this point, seems to have the opposite result.

I like him a lot but I don't see where the reported added strength has helped him at all, and he can't dribble or post. I think he is our best guy but I'm not sure his game is built to be a team's best guy.

Well he was in the post yesterday multiple times. He didn't even see the ball. Why do our guards not throw it in the post?

I expected 16 and 8 out of Lydon and thought he'd be able to make a layup or two once in a while. I don't think I set the bar too high outside of thinking he could play a little SF.

I expected 16 and 8 out of Lydon and thought he'd be able to make a layup or two once in a while. I don't think I set the bar too high outside of thinking he could play a little SF.

I still think he comes on and produces more. He had a very similar stretch last year at the beginning of conference play and then really turned it on from about game 20 until the end of the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom